Terms and Conditions of the Learn to Trade “Forex Hawaii” competition.
Below are the terms and conditions that apply to the Learn to Trade “Forex Hawaii” competition 2015.
- This competition (“the competition”) is being conducted by Learn to Trade, ABN 99138178542, (02) 8412 6000 of Suite 501, 132 Arthur Street North Sydney, 2060, NSW (“the promoter”) and is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over. There is one prize.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Learn to Trade (“LTT”), its group companies, their family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition shall commence at 12:01am (AEST) on 18thMay 2015 and end at 11:59am (AEST) on 11thDecember 2015 (“Competition Period”).
- The competition winner will be drawn, randomly on 11thDecember 2015 at 11:59am (AEST) at the Promoter’s Sydney office, Suite 501, 132 Arthur Street North Sydney, 2060, NSW.
- The competition winner will be contacted and announced 14thDecember 2015 11:59am (AEST) at the Promoter’s Sydney office, Suite 501, 132 Arthur Street North Sydney, 2060, NSW.
- All prize winners will be notified in writing and by phone or e-mail immediately after winner has been selected.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by 11th January 2016, the Promoter may allocate that winner’s prize to a second winner without further notice.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable in the event that the winner of the Prize cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- The identity of the winner and their chosen guest of this Competition may be included in LTT publicity material.
- To enter the Competition, simply register and attend a free LTT workshop in any Australian or New Zealand location and have the chance to win a ‘Traders Style’ luxury holiday break in Hawaii with spending money; this prize is valued at $10,000.
- For each entry to be valid, participants are required to enter their personal details. It is each participant’s responsibility to ensure that all personal data including his or her contact details provided are valid and correct.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, each person will only be entered into the draw once regardless of the amount of workshops they attend.
- The Competition closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 10thDecember 2015. Entries received after this closing date will not be processed.
- The winner will be chosen randomly and may they choose whoever they wish to be their companion to enjoy the prize.
- The winner will receive:
– Economy return airfares for two people to Honolulu from an Australian CBD location
– Six nights’ twin share accommodation in a 5 Star Hotel
– Champagne Reception on arrival
– Return private transfers and lei welcome
– Paradise Cove Luau for two people
– Tour of Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona Memorial and Honolulu city
– $2,000 AUD spending money
– Private Coaching with a successful FX Trader
- LTT accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability (other than set out below) for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize or participating in the lottery. LTT further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of LTT for death or personal injury as a result of LTT’s negligence.
- LTT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Competition will be governed by Australian law.
- Redemption. The holiday is redeemable for up to 12 months of the winner being selected and notified. The prize should be claimed directly through Learn to Trade, by email: [email protected] . The winner cannot claim the holiday during the Christmas holiday period from 10thDecember – 10thJanuary in 2015/16.
- All decisions made with regard to this Competition including any result, dispute or prize is final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
- If any term and/or condition contained herein are held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the rest of the terms and conditions herein and shall be construed so as to give effect to the Promoter’s or LTT’s intention.
- The Promoter or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website (through which the Competition must be entered) shall not be liable or responsible whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of any Participants’ access to, use, inability to use, change in content of or the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- By participating in this Competition, all Participants are fully aware and agree to all the terms and conditions stated herein.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Australian law and the participants in the Competition irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter and LTT shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.