Below are the terms and conditions that apply to the Learn to Trade “A Day on Makepeace Island with Greg Secker” competition 2016.
- This competition (“the competition”) is being conducted by Learn to Trade, ABN 99138178542, (02) 8412 6000 of Suite 501, 132 Arthur Street North Sydney, 2060, NSW (“the promoter”) and is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over. There is one prize.
- The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Learn to Trade (”LTT”), its group companies, their family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition shall commence at 12:01am (AEST) on 26th October 2016 and end at 11:59am (AEST) on 21st November 2016 (“Competition Period”).
- The competition winner will be drawn, randomly on 21st November 2016 at 2:00pm (AEST) at the Promoter’s Sydney office, Suite 501, 132 Arthur Street North Sydney, 2060, NSW.
- The competition winner will be emailed and published on the Promoter’s website www.learntotrade.com.au on the 21st November 2016.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted by 1:00 pm on the 24th November 2016, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw on 24th November 2016 at 2:00pm (AEST) at the Promoter’s Sydney office, Suite 501, 132 Arthur Street North Sydney, 2060, NSW. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be emailed and published on the Promoter’s website www.learntotrade.com.au on the 24th November 2016.
- The Promoter shall not be held liable in the event that the winner of the Prize cannot be contacted for whatever reason.
- The identity of the winner may be included in LTT publicity material.
- To enter the Competition, simply register on the Learn to Trade Pty Ltd website – www.learntotrade.com.au and attend a free LTT workshop in any Australian location, during the promotional period, and have the chance to win a ‘Traders Style’ luxury day at Makepeace Island on the 28th of November with Greg Secker.
- For each entry to be valid, participants are required to enter their personal details. It is each participant’s responsibility to ensure that all personal data including his or her contact details provided are valid and correct.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted, each person will only be entered into the draw once regardless of the amount of workshops they attend.
- The Competition closes at 21th November 2016 at 11:59am (AEST). Entries received after this closing date will not be processed.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by barrel draw.
- The winner will receive:
- Economy return airfares for one person to Noosa or Maroochydore Airport from an Australian CBD location to fly out on the 26th or 27th November 2016 – up to $1000 incl. GST. value.
- One night stay in a local 4-5 star hotel – up to $500 incl. GST. value
- Day on Makepeace Island with Greg Secker on the 28th of November 2016:
- Exclusive and sole use of Makepeace Island with our other special guests
- Luxurious morning tea, luncheon, and afternoon tea
- Complimentary transfers from Noosa or Maroochydore Airport
- Leisurely day and conversation with entrepreneur and philanthropist Greg Secker
- 1500 incl. GST. value
- LTT accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability (other than set out below) for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize or participating in the lottery. LTT further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of LTT for death or personal injury as a result of LTT’s negligence.
- LTT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Competition will be governed by Australian law.
- All decisions made with regard to this Competition including any result, dispute or prize is final and no correspondence thereon shall be entertained.
- If any term and/or condition contained herein are held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the rest of the terms and conditions herein and shall be construed so as to give effect to the Promoter’s or LTT’s intention.
- The Promoter or any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of this website (through which the Competition must be entered) shall not be liable or responsible whatsoever for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, costs, losses or liabilities whatsoever arising out of any Participants’ access to, use, inability to use, change in content of or the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- By participating in this Competition, all Participants are fully aware and agree to all the terms and conditions stated herein.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Australian law and the participants in the Competition irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter and LTT shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.
- Each Participant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and LTT against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the Competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Authorised under NSW Permit number: LTPS/16/08599