Learn How to Trade Forex – Watch this Video
Over the last 10 years, more and more people have started trading Forex. The rise in people wanting to learn how to trade Forex has led to the exponential growth of the Forex trading training education industry. As leaders in this field, we’ve seen Forex get rich quick schemes come and go. We believe that the key to learning any new skill, including Forex trading, is to learn about the required information necessary, from people who have been there, done that so to speak.
But firstly, why has the Forex market become so popular for traders who want to expand their portfolios?
It’s simple. For one, the Forex market is open virtually all the time, so you can pretty much trade 24 hours a day. This allows for flexibility around one’s own personal lifestyle and it also means that if you don’t want to trade Forex full time, you don’t have to.
4 Simple Steps to Learning to Trade Forex with Learn to Trade
We appreciate that learning to trade may appear to be a difficult or daunting thing to embark on.
However after 10 years of teaching people of all backgrounds and professions to trade Forex we have
developed a host of FREE educational products to help you on your Journey.
2 Attend To Our FREE FX Seminar
Come along to our Free Forex Workshop and learn how you can enhance your lifestyle through trading the Forex market. Register today for a Free Forex Workshop and learn from real traders what it takes to become successful in the Currency markets.
The focus at Learn to Trade is on what strategies work in the market today for the purpose of creating cash-flow. We have developed and refined trading methods to suit the varying psychology and lifestyles of our students.
4 1 on 1 Coaching
Sourced from the best of the professional and private spheres of the Trading and Financial industry, these talented and proven traders are the core of our business. There is no better team to coach you to trading success.
There’s also a lot of people trading Forex at any one time so it’s easy to get in and out of trades as you want to, plus it’s a financial market without huge exchange fees or data licenses in place.
When trading in other financial markets, it can be hard to sell short. When it comes to trading Forex, there is no issue with shorting currencies. You can make (and lose) money any time.
Learning the basics of anything in a classroom style environment or online is sufficient. If you are a beginner trader, learning what the important Forex trading terms are, like lot, pip and what leverage/margin is, is all very important and ensures you have a solid foundation before you start trading.
But, once you want to try out what you’ve learned, it’s really imperative that you have a trained professional by your side every step of the way to guide you through the process. Our Forex trading education specialists not only help you set up a demo trading account for you to work from, but they will also guide you every step of the way.
Questions will come up that you haven’t previously thought of, and what seemed so obvious in theory can become daunting when you’re trying to put it into practice.
During our Learn Forex Course, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside professional traders in a live trading environment. All of our coaches have a successful trading background and not only know the theory behind trading but they also have the expertise and experience to guide you once you start learning how to read the charts.
Once you’ve completed our Learn Forex Seminar, you’ll have access to our Live Trading Floor online. This means that you’ll still be able to ask questions of our trading coaches even after you’ve finish your course with us. Online access to our Live Trading Floor also means being able to access our professional trader tips and advice plus you’ll receive information and important market news items straight to your email.
We’ve recently opened up a new opportunity for people who want to not only learn from Learn to Trade’s trading professionals, but also trade with them on a longer term basis.
Our Forex Trader Partner Program was established to ensure that people who wanted to earn a secondary income through trading Forex, and wanted to do so using end of day trading strategies can do so, with us by their side. The partner program offers:
- Flexibility around your own personal schedule
- Automated risk manager
- Weekly trade suggestions
- Auxiliary income generation by spending just 30-60 minutes a day analysing the market
- You’ll first attend a two day intense course which covers everything from training in the end of day strategy plus how to use daily bars which are analysed at the close of each day.
- We will assist you set up a live trading demo account so you can start practicing what you’ve learned. Hands on trading in a safe environment is the best way to hone your new found skills! During this time, a risk manager will be looking at all of your trades over a 4 week period.
- Throughout this four week period of trading using your demo account, you will have five one on one coaching sessions. These will help you trouble-shoot any issues you’ve been having and also help you address any issues or questions you have.
- Our Live Boot Camp is the next step after this four week period and you will also be asked to present the data of your trades over the four week trading period. The bootcamp goes for one day and you will be trading with up to 20 + other student traders in a live trading environment accompanied by our resident trader who will assist when needed and guide the day’s events.
- Once you have completed the boot camp, you will submit your trading data. Learn to Trade will then assess whether or not you are eligible for a $20,000 Live Account to begin trading with as a partner of Learn to Trade.
If you are interested in becoming a trading partner with Learn to Trade, please call us today on (02) 8412 6000 and speak to one of our education specialists on learning to trade Forex.