How To Trade Forex
Many people achieve financial freedom through Forex trading. If you’ve been looking for a way to get out of the rat race, trading can increase your earnings or simply build a solid nest egg for your retirement.
Whatever your goals may be, Forex trading may be the opportunity that can help you achieve them.
We stay up-to-date with new strategies, market updates and methodologies which enable you to make the most of the Forex market.
Stop procrastinating and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of! Learn how to trade Forex through one of Learn To Trade’s Forex trading courses and change your life.
4 Simple Steps to Learning to Trade Forex with Learn to Trade
We appreciate that learning to trade may appear to be a difficult or daunting thing to embark on.
However after 10 years of teaching people of all backgrounds and professions to trade Forex we have
developed a host of FREE educational products to help you on your Journey.
2 Attend To Our FREE FX Seminar
Come along to our Free Forex Workshop and learn how you can enhance your lifestyle through trading the Forex market. Register today for a Free Forex Workshop and learn from real traders what it takes to become successful in the Currency markets.
The focus at Learn to Trade is on what strategies work in the market today for the purpose of creating cash-flow. We have developed and refined trading methods to suit the varying psychology and lifestyles of our students.
4 1 on 1 Coaching
Sourced from the best of the professional and private spheres of the Trading and Financial industry, these talented and proven traders are the core of our business. There is no better team to coach you to trading success.
Forex is an acronym for foreign exchange. The foreign exchange market (also known as the currency market) is where one currency is traded for another. This process happens simultaneously when one currency is sold while another is bought at an agreed exchange price on the over-the-counter (OTC) market.
The Forex market therefore operates globally and has participants from all over the world. Because the fore market is global and includes all of the different time zones and business regions, it operates 24 hours a day, so you can trade at any time.
The Forex market operates on such a grand scale and is in constant operation because of the importance of currency exchange for the purpose of foreign trade and business. Corporations and individuals across the globe need to exchange currency for a number of reasons.
Multinational organisations need to be able to pay for their expenses in different countries where they operate for example. On a much smaller scale, travelers also need to exchange their home currency for that of their travel destination.
The forex market determines the different values of different currencies from around the world which is always changing. It’s unlikely that any currency will maintain the same value for more than a short time. The reason why exchange rates change is because the value of any one currency’s value fluctuates depending on it’s supply and demand. If there is a decrease in the demand for a currency or an increase in its supply, it’s value might go down. Similarly, an increase in the demand for a currency or the decrease in its supply can cause the value of that particular currency to increase.
Forex trading is appealing for a number of reasons:
1. It’s the largest and most liquid financial market globally.
2. Unlike other financial markets it doesn’t have a physical location or exchange. It trades 24 hours a day 5 days a week because it spans the globe. This means Forex trading opportunities are always available so you can trade early in the morning or after you get home from work. Whenever it suits you!
3. Unlike traditional financial markets, the start-up costs associated with the Forex market are low. You don’t need thousands of dollars. Ultimately you just need the drive and the no know to start earning money.
4. Transaction costs are low. When a forex transaction occurs (when you buy/sell money in one currency for another), there is a small fee. However due to the combination of the high volume of transactions that occur and the open and liquid nature of this market, the costs are so minimal they will barely have any effect on your trading profit.
5. You can earn money when the market goes up or down. In some financial markets the only way to make a profit is to start by buying low then selling high (going Long). Forex trading is different because you can buy a currency low to then sell it high, or you can sell it high to then buy it back low (Shorting). As long as the market is moving you can make a trading profit.
6. Because of the size and sheer magnitude of the forex market it’s impossible for governments or corporations to skew or take control of the market. Because the market is driven solely by demand and supply, trading conditions are ideal.
7. As long as you have an internet connection you can trade wherever you want.
Nothing in life is a ‘sure thing’ so it’s important that at all times we are diligent and make calculated decisions. Forex trading is no different. Here are some important tips all successful forex traders know:
1. Know when to cut your losses- it doesn’t matter how much knowledge you have, everyone makes mistakes. What’s important when it comes to forex trading is to know when to shut the appropriate trade down to minimise damage.
2. Remember, trading is not investing- While investors may hold onto their stock for months or even years, traders will go in and out of trades within a matter of minutes, hours or days. This also means using different methods for predicting when to trade and buy/sell. While investors rely mostly on fundamental analysis, traders rely more on technical analysis.
3. Stick to your plan- If you have placed a trade because you have confidence in your research and your prediction, don’t let small negative movements throw you off. Fluctuations happen, but don’t give up on your chosen trade.
4. Keep calm- When you are trading on the forex market you need to keep your cool and stay confident in your abilities. Trading is fast-paced and there are often large amounts of money at stake so it’s important you are able to stay calm and focused under pressure.
5. Knowledge is power- Information is your most valuable asset as a trader. Trends, cycles, statistics and market jargon are all important essentials that will make you a successful trader. For more information on Learn To Trade’s trading courses, talk to one of our forex education specialists today.
Like all things in life, there are some risks you need to be aware of with forex trading. Trading safely is of paramount importance and at Learn To Trade we show you how to make the most of your trading while staying safe. Here are some risk minimising tips you need to know:
- Quality over quantity- Don’t buy too many currency pairs at one time and control your trade sizes.
- Stay informed- Ensure you have a solid understanding of the forex market and a thorough understanding of fundamental and technical analysis. Plus you should keep up to date with important news and market updates.
- Limit losses- Always use a stop-loss order, no exceptions.
- Stick to reasonable goals- Stick to your particular profit amount and don’t wait for more to come as it may not.
- Stay focused- Forex trading can be fast paced so you need to maintain your cool at all times and keep a clear head.
- Be disciplined- Be flexible enough to learn from your mistakes, yet disciplined enough to stick to your plan.
- Having the right knowledge about forex trading ensures you have a solid foundation to start from.
- Want to learn more? Download our ebook, Essential Guide To Forex Trading today for FREE.
Apart from the basics including all of the important concepts and terms associated with trading forex, you also need to know how to trade effectively in order to be successful. A solid foundation of knowledge is the basis of any great endeavor and without the right advice, trading successfully can be a challenge and you may lose in the long-term.
If you are serious about trading forex and want to use it as a means for creating more cash flow and financial freedom then you will require professional forex trading training.
- Learn To Trade are specialists in forex trading, offering a variety of courses to suit your needs.
- We aren’t a forex broker and we’re not trying to sell you complicated, over-priced trading software.
- We aren’t trying to sell a hypothetical theory that unlocks the secret to trading. Learn To Trade provide real solutions and teach methods that are implemented on a practical level, so you can see for yourself how they work.
- We are independently owned and offer real life trading experience and expertise.
- We have have a non-stop trading floor that’s part of the learning environment for all of our clients. We believe that real, hands on experience and observation are important to achieve forex trading success.
- All of our clients trade alongside professional traders, which is the best way to hone your skills and get practical experience.
- Our clients are able to place live intraday trades throughout their course.
- We offer our clients a real trading environment where they can learn how to follow the market, and how to read and understand the importance of news and economic releases.
Above all, we are real traders that achieve real results and are the only forex trading educators in the country that deliver real-life experience to its attendees, offering real time trading and real support and advice from experienced and successful forex traders.
Want to make money anywhere, anytime through forex trading? Contact one of our forex education specialists today to get started.
We believe that there’s nothing more powerful than seeing what others have achieved through attending one of our forex courses. View our full reel of testimonials to hear what others have to say about our forex trading courses.