What Is Currency Trading?
Put simply currency trading describes the process of trading one currency for another on the foreign exchange market. This process happens simultaneously when one currency is sold while another is bought at an agreed exchange price on the over-the-counter (OTC) market.
Banks, businesses and individuals can trade currency on the Forex market. It is the largest financial market in the world and around $4 trillion is traded in currency each day.
The market operates 24 hours a day on a global scale and unlike other financial markets it doesn’t have a physical location or exchange so you can trade anywhere, anytime.
4 Simple Steps to Learning to Trade Forex with Learn to Trade
We appreciate that learning to trade may appear to be a difficult or daunting thing to embark on.
However after 10 years of teaching people of all backgrounds and professions to trade Forex we have
developed a host of FREE educational products to help you on your Journey.
2 Attend To Our FREE FX Seminar
Come along to our Free Forex Workshop and learn how you can enhance your lifestyle through trading the Forex market. Register today for a Free Forex Workshop and learn from real traders what it takes to become successful in the Currency markets.
The focus at Learn to Trade is on what strategies work in the market today for the purpose of creating cash-flow. We have developed and refined trading methods to suit the varying psychology and lifestyles of our students.
4 1 on 1 Coaching
Sourced from the best of the professional and private spheres of the Trading and Financial industry, these talented and proven traders are the core of our business. There is no better team to coach you to trading success.
Do you want to achieve financial freedom by trading for as little as 60 minutes a day? With currency trading you can earn a solid income and build your wealth, so you can live the life you’ve always dreamed of!
Just like other goods and services, including stocks, bonds and cars, currencies are traded on an open market. As the supply and demand for a particular currency changes, so does it’s value. So for example if a currency is in demand and the supply for that particular currency has decreased, the value of that currency will most likely rise.
- Currencies are always traded in pairs.
- The price of each currency fluctuates due to a number of factors which can include things like a change in political leadership or an economic boom.
- Unlike traditional financial markets, the start-up costs associated with the forex market are low. You don’t need thousands of dollars, just the drive and the no know to start earning money.
- To be a successful currency trader you not only need the right skills and training but you also need to know how to manage risk and with the right currency trading education provider you’ll have the ability to trade safely at all times.
To be successful trading currency you need to have the right foundation of knowledge and education before you even begin to start trading. At Learn to Trade we understand what it takes to be a successful currency trader. Contact us now to find out why our courses are at the forefront of the Forex training and education industry.
Learn to Trade Currency Trading Courses
We offer a range of Forex trading training courses to suit your individual needs including a:
- Master Trader Boot-camp
- Trader Partner Programme
- Master Trader Forex Course
- Forex Boot-camps
- Ultimate Forex Course
- Free Forex Workshop
Wherever you’re at in your currency trading journey, we have a course that’s right for you.
- How you can create a solid stream of income by investing just 60 minutes a day in currency trading
- The powerful currency trading strategies used by seasoned trading professionals
- How to manage risk
- The how and why of Technical Analysis
We offer our clients all of this and so much more. Want to find out if currency trading is right for you? Come join us at one of our FREE two hour currency trading workshops. Call us now to register your interest.
Why Learn to Trade?
We are not a forex broker and we aren’t trying to sell you complicated currency trading software. We aren’t hypothetical traders, we are independently owned and experienced educators that have real experience achieving real results currency trading.
We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the currency trading training industry, offering clients:
- A hands-on learning environment with our own non-stop live trading floor
- Teachers who are successful traders themselves
- The chance to hone your own currency trading skills with trading professionals to guide you every step of the way
- The ability to place live intra-day trades throughout your course
We understand the importance of practical learning and show our clients how to follow the market throughout the day in a REAL trading environment.
We are the only Forex trading educators in the country that deliver real-life experience to its attendees, offering real time trading and real support and advice from experienced and successful Forex traders.
Don’t put it off any longer. Speak with one of our currency trading education specialists today to find out more.
Forex Trader Partner Program
There is a new opportunity now available for people who want to partner with us and trade on the forex market.
Our program offers:
- Flexibility- so you can trade around your own personal schedule
- Just 30-60 minutes a day of analysis
- A dedicated risk manager
- Automated trade management
- Weekly trade suggestions based on Technical Analysis
Want to become a currency trading partner with Knowledge to Action? Speak to one of our currency trading education specialists today to find out more.