Eat Trade Live

By No Comments

October marked the launch of our very first trading holiday event – Eat Trade Live.

 

Eat Trade Live

 

An intimate group of Knowledge to Action Delegates joined professional trader, David Long, for a week on the beautiful Island of Bali, to trade with the master, soak up the vibrant culture and lifestyle that Bali has to offer.

During this week of opulence, David held a Forex Bootcamp that went extremely well, with delegates making 4% returns on their accounts during the week, with one trade left open whilst leaving the country that is estimated to have brought in a further 2%. That’s a total of 6% account return in just 1 week, wouldn’t you like to pay for your holiday whilst on it?

 

 Bali Forex Bootcamp

All of our delegates had a wonderful time, enjoying a break from their work and families and enjoying the company of fellow Knowledge to Action traders and like-minded individuals. There’s even a rumor of romance brewing with one individual – not hard to believe in such a beautiful environment.

 

Bali

 

If this inspires you to get out in the sun, explore a new area and environment, and trade with the professionals, then you’re in luck! The next Eat Trade Live experience has been confirmed for the 1st-8th April 2014.

This week will include a 2.5 day trading boot camp on the 2nd and 3rd of April, and a recap session on the 7th April, leaving you plenty of time to relax, explore the local culture, and trade in your own time. During the week there will also be plenty of time to socialize with group dinners and drinks.

 

Bali Drinks

 

To really live the life of luxury, you will also have Nicole from Eat Pray Live, your personal concierge to arrange your every whim. You will get complimentary pamper vouchers to ensure you fully unwind, and you can also take part in a spiritual cleansing ceremony to heal your past and energize your future with a visit to a traditional Balinese medicine man (healer). For the more adventurous there is hiking, biking, surfing, white water rafting or touring the countryside visiting temples or volcanoes, just say the word and we will make it happen for you.

 

Bali Sunset

 

David looks forward to spending time with you in Bali and imparting everything he can do to improve your trading results.

To register your interest for this trip, please email David Long at [email protected].

 

To view the full image album from Eat Trade Live click here.

You may also like to read:

Please Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *